Tuesday, January 11, 2011

How Healthy Am I??

Having learnt the 6 components of the Wellness Wheel,Physical, Intellectual, Occupational, Emotional, Spiritual and Social, it is time for me to evaluate my wellness. I however, would like to say that this is sheerly based on time, as many of the categories such as emotional and social wellness change with time, and thus I would keep this post updated as much as possible.
1) Physical: 3.5 
I am fit, and play occasional sports, maybe once or twice workout in the gym, but I feel that I can improve my physical wellness by exercising regularly, and thus, I give myself a score of 3.5
2) Intellectual: 4
I would give myself a score of 4 as I believe that I have dealt considerably well in handling the highs and the lows, as in any teenager's life. I feel that I have made mostly right choices while dealing with my peers through tough times, though one does make mistakes at times, and I have learnt from them!
3) Occupational: 5
I am greatly elated with my life as a student!! It is the place where I want to be forever, even though I can't...I dream of life in university, which would also count as being a student!
4) Emotional: 1
I try to be a better person with an optimistic look towards the world, if in normal circumstances. But when people surrounding my life bog down my life in a mess, I cannot find that optimistic look towards the world. I would like to keep that hope alive, but simply give up to the circumstances. 
5) Spiritual: 2
I seriously do not know the purpose of my existence, what I am to do with my life, and I do not think I will have the answer to this anytime in the near future. I, however, to believe in spirituality and have firm belief in finding the 'inner self.' Maybe I could find my spiritual wellness when I have time for it (which surely I don't right now)???
6) Social: 4
I have some great friends, on whom I can rely on anything, but I do miss my friends in India, and wish that I could have them back!
Total wellness: 19.5

No comments:

Post a Comment